Tuesday, December 2, 2014

Real Talk On The Pittfalls Of Being A Healer, Reader and Lightworker (not a fan of that term btw)

So...just to point out the obvious lol😉😘, readers need readings just like therapists need therapy just like reiki masters need reiki just like teachers need to learn and be taught. Get it? Got if? Good.

 Let's keep that in mind, guys. A reader that I know recently related to me that they had been given what they referred to as some really special and kind information for another tarot reader/medium recently. Guys, you know how it is when you get a message. Sometimes it just WILL NOT go away until you relate it to the person that it's for. Though I don't know all of the particulars here (insert joke here about how I should be all knowing because I myself do this in part for a living and as part of my business lol), I do know that the other reader turned them down because they apparently 'knew enough' (or something to that effect). When I hear about instances like this, I just shake my head. Hey, guys, listen up... Nobody's trying to steal your crown, break open your piñata or steal your thunder when they do that. Nine times out of ten, the person in question is just trying to do you a kindness with no thought of reward. Now, if someone offers you advice about the divorce you just went through or tries to...say...tel you what you should or shouldn't have done or tells you that your ex never loved you anyway or something, then you have my permission to tell that person to jog on, but this is not what happened here and is not what happens most of the time for that matter. I know both of the people involved in this particular situation to an extent and believe me, this happens SO often that I'm positive that I'm not outing anybody by saying this-but, I'm just astounded that another light worker/healer wouldn't be open to kind healing and goodly messages themselves. Nobody said you had to take them to heart if they didn't resonate with you. As a reader, you know that, okay? You know that. The only reason I can think of that one wouldn't want the other's help is because they themselves feel fraudulent or disingenuous in some way doing what they do (which is not my place to comment on-we all have our issues--even the best of us and that is NOT what I'm saying here). I'm pretty sad to see that happening. Unless the other reader is being super interfering, there's no reason to do this. I've heard so many healers say to other healers that they don't need healing themselves when that person offers to help them in some way or exchange with them. I've seen so many readers and spiritual therapists who say that they don't need readings and/or spiritual therapy themselves. BS! We all do. Let's not become so full of ourselves that we see accepting help or entertaining another person's perspective as damaging to our perceived images and/or abilities. I for one absolutely love and feel SO flattered when another amazing healer or reader like for instance Sandra M. Russel offer me readings in exchanges. I just don't see why we can be so silly and catty and it makes me very sad. I know that in professions like this where you have to be somewhat of a public personality, egotism can get in the way, but to me, that seems absolutely ridiculous. Any insight from anyone? Thoughts? Feelings? Experiences?

No comments:

Post a Comment

First Question [podcast] Belle Gunness short show notes

​ Listen to THIS episode of First Question here! Born as Brynhild Paulsdatter Størseth Belle Gunness, nee Paulsen was born in Christiania, ...